9:30am - 1:30pm :: Urban Brunch
Best Brunch – Readers Choice, Westword
The freshest ingredients are featured each week in a buffet of home-style comfort food. Sip on a bottomless Mimosa or Bloody Mary and enjoy the eats while chilling to the sound of the Paris Takes Quartet. RSVP recommended (see below or call 303.839.5100). All-you-can-eat $18.95, $9.50 for children under 10. Bottomless Mimosa or Bloody Mary, $9 additional.
Featuring Ed Battle from 10:30am – 1pm
Brunch Reservation Information:
1. Seatings are for no more than 1.5 hours.
2. We cannot guarantee your table placement in the restaurant
3. Live performances may not always coincide with your reservation time.
4. We seat only complete parties.
5. Reservations are held for 10 minutes past scheduled time. This includes completion of large parties.
*The above information about Brunch does not pertain to special holiday brunches like Easter, Mother’s Day ect. Please call for reservations or questions about these special events.